Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The BIG Move

We are moving back to Belize in a few short weeks. Unbelievable. The reasons are way too numerous to begin mentioning on this blog, so I won't try to explain. Whew. Even though I have lived in Belize for the first 22 years of my life, I am sure it will be a big change after having been gone from it for over 10 years, and especially for the children who have never lived there. It will make it a lot easier for them knowing they have lots of cousins and aunts and uncles and even a set of Grandparents there.

I hope I can keep blogging when I am there, just so you can keep up to date with us and see what's happening in this new country.

2 comments:

The Louden Clan said...

wow! I had no idea! All the best with your move!

rosie said...

wow! HUGE move! I really hope you can keep blogging. Happy travels ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...