Friday, December 24, 2010

Internet and Chocolate

It was my birthday recently-yeah we're all gettin older, aren't we?. Anyway, Daniel looked into getting internet for me, and ended up getting a pretty good deal, ;) he said it would be my birthday gift. So, now I have internet in my very own home. I have missed it so much. Now I shall be able to update my blog like I enjoy doing.


Chocolate, yes. My sister remembered my birthday and brought me three chocolates. That was a treat. Especially the one that is made right here in Belize. I have often seen it in the store and been tempted to buy it, but never thought it was a good way to spend my husband's hard earned money, so thank the Lord for sisters (and their husbands)!

 I wish I could send you all one!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...