Monday, March 19, 2012

Pregnancy Update at 7 months

 I know some of you have been waiting to see me pregnant again, so here I am! At 7 months. I finally got to getting some photos taken by my daughter. My sister sent me this little peach dress from Taiwan. It is such a cool and comfy dress for the hot days.

 Things have been going well, or as can be expected, I guess. I am trying to keep sugar and white flour down, and exercise up, and it seems to be paying off.

 As for the birth, many of you know of my desire to birth this one natural, as has been the desire for all three so far, but never happened yet. This time I have a wonderful midwife, and we are considering what options we have. We are just happily looking forward to this birth and trusting in the Lord to open the way for us He wants us to take. I don't want any selfish desires on my part, but only what's best for baby and myself, and for the family. We will know in about 2 months how things turn out; you will be sure to hear from me then!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look absolutely beautiful.

Rosella said...

A very cute 7 months baby bump.

The Louden Clan said...

Good to see your baby bump! :) Hope and pray that it all goes well for you...the rest of the pregnancy and birth! May the Lord give you wisdom!

Pioneer Mom said...

Thank you! It is nice to know you look pretty even if you don't 'feel' all that beautiful!

Pioneer Mom said...

Thank you Vera. We do trust in the Lord; that is the only way to go! We are doing our very best to prepare for the most positive birth experience ever, regardless of how the end turns out. If I can't have a natural much desired birth, I hope for a dream cesarean, which I know is possible too.

Kim Brenneman said...

You look very healthy and pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...