Friday, May 22, 2009

Tea Party with my princess!

Jessica loves tea parties. So she asked me a few times lately when can we have a tea party?. I knew I had to make time for her, especially since she is the only girl in the family, and boys somehow just don't make quite the best companions for tea parties. So, into the attic we went, digging through our boxes of stuff, ans sure enough, we found everything we needed for a fine little party.

Much to my shame, I realized some of the dishes I had had for over 10 years, but never used them what they were made for! Well, no better time than right now to make good use of them. When we were eating and enjoying our little party, we talked about it and she remarked, But we don't have lots of time to have tea parties, right?

I felt like I had been hit on the head! Here my girlie thought Mommy was too busy to have tea parties with her! What a shame! I told her no, I am not too busy, and that I will make more time to do this kind of thing with her.

It was the best thing to do on a rainy day! And am looking forward to doing this again soon....

1 comment:

Rosella said...

She looks quite pleased with the tea party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...