Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Project

On Sundays I like to spend special time with Jessica, doing a craft, having tea or doing something else interesting. During the week those things just don't happen, so I've made up my mind that on Sundays I will always try to make that time for her. This is what we did today.

It was a nut box that came from Walmart. We pasted black paper all around, then glued a wide ribbon around the center. Put some glue on the edges of the ribbon for glitter, and tied a ribbon and bow around the big ribbon. Made a small bow for the top lid, and pasted a button in the middle of it. (I was inspired for this and some other ideas by this lady's blog. )

1 comment:

Rosella said...

sounds like fun.. I love craft time..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...