Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What do you think?


The other day I was at a thrift store, and saw this most beautiful ornament in the antique section. A lovely wash basin with matching pitcher, with forget-me-not flowers on it. I had always wanted one, but never come across a good one that I could afford. This one was priced for $38.00. Whew! A lot of money, and I wasn't going to pay that much! But, they had this sale several days later, and I made it happen that I went into the city for some business that day, so I dropped by the store and went right for it; sure enough, there it was. I didn't hesitate. I picked it up and carefully carried it like a real treasure.

So, what do you think? Would you pay $19 for something like this, or would only I do such a thing?

1 comment:

Bridgette Brenneman said...

I definantly would!
It is very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...