Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back, and Busy...

We are back! It was a fine trip, even if little Tim is no fan of traveling. We took hotel both going up and coming down, and that made traveling lighter on all of us. 12 1/2 hours in the seat would be quite a lot for one day.

As always, I have lots to do in the house and garden... And many stories I am waiting to share here, but have to attend to priorities first!

I made some mustard pickles today. As it is a rainy day, the children are busying themselves with indoor fun, and I got out the supplies to start a pioneer dress for Jessica. Let's see how far I get! I also plan to make some chocolate candy to surprise hubby... (or to please myself... both, I guess!)

Nowadays we are eating from our wonderful sweet corn. Hubby put electric fence around it yesterday, so now the rascal coons will stay out of it! Tomorrow we will need to dig up more carrots, and lots of potatoes. Lots and lots... O boy; my work has no end in sight!

And then I also need to work with setting up homeschool for Jessica's first year. Let's see how that goes... But, I am looking forward to it, and so is she.

There is a little update! More later with photos, but for now, back to my work!

1 comment:

Danelle said...

I love that bouquet! I even saved it in one of my folders ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...