Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Our new house, finally!

We moved into this lovely house just over two weeks ago. Today, I have luck with internet again, so here we go...
The house from the outside. Houses around here are seriously lacking in character; they were built for practicality purpose. It has a large basement where I do laundry.

A rainbow on one lovely day... and a little later, a full moon. 



Now a few photos of the inside of our home.

My kitchen. It has a huge cabinet and large pantry. I am getting spoiled.


Dining room. It feels so good to have all our furniture in place again. 

Living room, something that was seriously missing in our small house trailer.

Porch. It is a very breezy area which is something you want in Belize.


This is what I see when I look out my kitchen window where I wash dishes. The mountains are always refreshing to look at, especially after the rain. And the cows belong to our neighbor where we get our milk from. It is such a comfort to be assured that our milk has such a good clean source.

1 comment:

Rosella said...

I definitely love the view you get in Spanish. Looks like you're pretty settled now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...